WE ARE HIRING!
18455 VISCOUNT RD, SUITE 500
HOUSTON TX 77032
MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY 9AM-3PM
ON THE SPOT INTERVIEWS AND JOB OFFERS
NO APPOINTMENT NECESSARY
Bring a Friend!
Passenger Service Agent:
Assist passengers on and off aircraft. Baggage handling. Required to lift, push, pull, walk, bend, and stand majority of the shift. This is a tipped position.
Text 20253 to: click to display phone number
Cart Driver: Assist passengers on and off aircraft. Baggage handling. Required to lift, push, pull, walk, bend, and stand majority of shift. (21+ years old and driver's license required)
Text 57865 to: click to display phone number
Lavatory and Water Driver: Service aircraft waste and clean water system.
(21+ years old and valid driver's license required and must have a clean driving record)
Text 26610 to: click to display phone number
Warehouse Agent: Required to lift, push, pull, walk, bend, and stand majority of shift. Valid driver's license REQUIRED.
Text 03604 to: click to display phone number
Baggage Agents: The Baggage Agent is responsible for assisting airline passengers with proper handling, processing, and transportation of their luggage.
Text 93607 to: click to display phone number
• PAID TRAINING
• Full-time permanent positions
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• Growth opportunities
• Flexible scheduling
• Ability to communicate effectively in English language. Ability to read and interpret documents.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions, strong communication skills
• Ability to walk, stand, lift in excess of 45 lbs., bend, and push for majority of shift
• Available to work holidays, weekends and mandatory overtime. Be flexible.
• Reasonable accommodations made to individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. Veterans please apply.
• Must successfully pass a background check and drug test.
• For any driver position, it is required to be 21+ years old and candidate must have a valid driver's license with clean driving record.
How to prepare:
The entire interview process will last about 2 hours. Completing our online application prior to the event is strongly encouraged and will speed up the process. Please bring 2-3 forms of authorization to work documents in order to complete the badging and hiring process.
For example, Driver's license, Social Security card, in addition to one of these: passport, birth certificate, voter’s registration, or TWCC with you to the event.
About the Company:
Since 1909, we have been dedicated to extending the life of your building assets and providing an exceptional experience for your customers. We serve thousands of clients across the U.S. and in more than 20 international locations.
We employ more than 135,000 skilled and hardworking people, and we have the greatest respect for them. We meet and exceed legal, union, and staff demands for safe working conditions and career growth.
And, we treat everyone justly and fairly because happy employees result in happy clients.
Join us for an incredible opportunities to join a winning team!!
ABM is an EOE/AA (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)